Friday, November 5, 2010

My wedding

I was at my house, downtown. In the city I look around and everything seems amazing. My whole life is ahead of me. I’m getting married.

I have the vague impression that I don’t know this girl too well. For some reason I feel as if I have only known her for 4 or 5 months. But my parents are happy and I feel amazing at the prospect of marrying this girl

She has the best traits in my mind: she lets me be me, she wants me to hang out with my friends, she has her own life her own friends her own career. She’s so independent that she’s not even at the house right now and we are getting married in a few days.

The wedding seems to be at my house so everyone is here doing planning and other junk I do not care about. I decide that for some reason I’m feeling a little nervous.

I go and take a walk with my cousin Matt. I tell him I need to take a break and just chill. He agrees and we take a walk down the sidewalk. We jaywalk across an intersection and I notice a door which has been boarded up. It looks familiar but I am not concerned with it. It remind me of a boarded up door at my house

Next thing I know I’m in a room with a girl named Jessi. I have only met her once and have no particular feelings towards her. The room is made of wood and there are no lights on. Light comes in from the breaks in the wooden walls so that it makes lines across people’s faces.

There is another guy, Mike sitting beside me. He doesn’t look at me and I glance only briefly at him. He grabs his phone and starts typing. Jessi yells at him “ don’t you dare type that message” He does anyway and sends it. I know who he is typing to: Kristen. But I’m not really concerned. I don’t think anything of it

My future wife’s face is so vividly etched in my mind. She’s not somebody I know, but she seems to have traits from a number of women I knew.

She is tall, with deep brown hair, no shades of any other colour. She has a very cute face, high cheek bones and a very small jaw. Her face is round without being fat. She is probably between a size 6 and an 8 but she is 6’2. She dressed very casually and is proud of her figure. She has an easy smile and a calm confident demeanor. She knows she’s happy to marry me and has made the right choice. I feel the same… I love her

But it’s just a dream….

No comments: