Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random thoughts....

Morning, Today is a tweener day for me. I'm stuck in ass nowhere on a client engagement but the file is back with my manager in Toronto and I'm waiting here for his comments so I can either continue working, or head home

So I'm bored... and figured I would share some things running through my head


I hate golf: It's such a love/hate thing I have with the game of golf. On one hand it's so nice to be able to get out onto the course on a nice sunny day, take in the atmosphere and really challenge yourself. It's not easy, its unbelievably hard to play golf and I like that, I like a challenge. On the other hand I wonder why I continue to play something that seemingly frustrates me every single time I play. I mean am I really having fun if I'm angry all the time? I don't know I just don't know.

I am so fucking busy! Tonight: Volleyball, Thursday: Ball hockey Friday: golf/drinking, Saturday: beach with friends, Sunday: Swimming, Monday: golf, Tuesday: volleyball.... You see what I'm getting at

Lady Gaga = Madonna: I'd been thinking about this for a while, but it's true. A woman whose music isn't the message; she is the message. Someone who's artificial, manufactured contrived music takes a back seat to her pursing the boundaries of controversial sexuality, and shocking behaviour. Tell me, who is that Lady gaga or Madonna?

I want a motorcycle: That is all

I feel like I'm loving shit right now: I'm being active, being social, I'm back to a healthy weight, I feel good about myself, I'm in my own place with my own life, identity and challenges and I'm enjoying all facets of life right now

RIP George Steinbriener You could have been Wellington Mara. MLB could have been the NFL... But its not..

One Love

No comments: