Friday, July 17, 2009

Thoughts of randomness

I don't really know what to say. I'm kinda in a confusing loop in terms of stuff, so I thought I would just say some things that come to mind. Also I'm stealing this from someone...

Things that are Awesome-O!

- Boxing: God I wish people would give up on UFC and go back to boxing. and I also wish the boxing regulatory boards would finally merge so you could have one unified group rather then millions of little boards that claim they are the true lords of boxing. It really is the sweet science. Oh God I swear if Pacquiao fights Mayweather I am going to cream my pants each and every round.

- The Beatles: Who would you rather be, the Beatles or the Rolling Stones? Fuck I would be the Beatles in a fucking heartbeat. The Stones were great... very very great. The Beatles were absolutely groundbreaking and the voice of a generation, perhaps the most important generation in the history of the world (fucking hippies, get a job!). I got to sit on the grass, close my eyes and listen to Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album and its fucking awesome! Like its so fucking cool you can close your eyes and imagine the lonely hearts club band + a circus act while they are performing. Just amazing...

- When you get home from a really though day, and your mom decided to get pizza and wings for dinner! Not only are pizza and wings the most delicious food on the history of the planet, they are the most awesome comfort foods on the planet. Do you know why men love pizza so much? It's simple childhood brainwashing. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was the greatest show of a young boys childhood. Like by far the most awesome show. and what did they eat on EVERY episode? Pizza! and that's why every young man loves pizza

- Top Gear: Season 13!! Top Gear is the greatest show ever made, ever... The ONLY problem with it is its only 6 episodes every season. So I've seen 3 episodes and I'm already half way through the season. Clarkson, May and Hammond combine driving super-cars, with british wit, a splash of spontaneity, and opinionated rants that most shows are afraid of because they don't want to rag on the companies that give them their cars to test for free. I mean this season, they raced from London to Scotland. May in a 1950's car, Hammond in a 1950's bike, and Clarkson in a 1950 coal train, shovelling coal!

- Seeing an ex-gf. I'm seeing Jenn next week. She's the ex I always want to impress. She's super chill, very girly and let's me know I CAN attract someone who isn't pure evil. So when I see her I'll be rocking the suit, with the shades and be absolutely cocky! awesome-o!

Things that are poo

- Girls... Why can't you just be honest with me? Why the games?!?! why? If only men looked like girls... I'd be totally gay... Hey you wanna play video games in bed all day?!?! ohh and eat pizza and wings?!?!

- Irish Managers: Every time they tell you to do something it always sounds like they are pissed off at you

That is all

One love!

No comments: