Monday, June 8, 2009

My weekend... Chillin

I still got a few post topics in queue; just some things I want to get off my chest. but for now I will just update my weekend. I still haven't decided if this is permanent yet. I might easily just forget to update for another 7 months

Anyways...

Wed/Thurs

So I get back to the boardroom I'm working at, any my team member and good friend tells me she's being fired tomorrow. Wow what a way to end a week. I felt so bad for her and I feel its not her fault, but business is a cruel world and you are going to have casualties. That's just insensitive... I haven't talked to her since but I really felt for her

Friday

My manager was supossed to come and review my work but it didn't work out that way. Since I lost my only team member on this job I'm sitting in the big boardroom alone. What a way to end a week...

Also my buddy e-mails me telling me he's going to a birthday party for a co-worker, and doesn't invite me. I don't really mind because its his company and his friends so I wouldn't expect an invite.. but something seems strange

Friday night I end up having a "date" with my friend Allee. She's super awesome and with her I can let my dork flag fly. We talk about games (she has the Sims and is addicted, for which I don't blame her) she lets me hate on Mac's (I hate macs sooo much, but thats another blog for another day) we talk about TV shows and hating on hippies and how people who work for the government are useless. It was a good night to rant and rave, I definitely enjoyed it. If only I had gotten drunk...


Saturday

Saturday morning was pretty dorky. I got up and printed out the answers to the exam I wrote 8 months ago. Yes the answers to that exam only came out like 2 days ago. I PASSED!! by the way. Anyways, I went to the website and got the answers, grabbed some McDonalds breakfast and went through the exam. Yes I'm a tool.. A HUGE tool.

After that My buddy called me up and we went golfing for most of the afternoon. Beautiful day to golf, I got to work on alot of my game and I feel I'm improving. My friend has a membership to a very exclusive country club and the pampering they do you to you just blows my mind. Such as:

- Leave your golf shoes (or whatever shoes you want) by your locker and they will clean them for you
- Give them your clubs after a round and they wash and scrape all the gunk off for you
- Open sauna, shower, and hygiene stuff for after the round because you've probably built up a HUGE sweat golfing
- Free drop off and pick up of your golf clubs, because walking in with your clubs from the parking lot is just unthinkable

Anyways after that we went to a friends house for a little party/ watching the hockey game, eating pizza with people. pretty social, and lots of fun. Ended up getting a lift back home

Sunday
- MSN
- Golf
- Fight night round 4

That is all

I'm rambling again, and this is getting long. Not sure what I will talk about next. performance reviews are Tuesday, we'll see if I still have a job by the next time I post

One Love...

No comments: