Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quiz time!

hehe my favorite. I do a bunch of gay quizzes, then make fun of them for being gay, then comment on the results, legitimizing these dumbass quizzes

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd
 

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.

Gamer/Computer Nerd
 
Science/Math Nerd
 
Musician
 
Anime Nerd
 
Artistic Nerd
 
Drama Nerd
 
Social Nerd
 
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Yea yea that makes sense. I do like to read, and given no responsibilities and shit I would love nothing more then to sit in a robe, by a fire, with some fucking brandy and read a good book. But I do hate poems, I think they are pretentious hippie bullshit. But I would agree on the most with this


How will I die?
Your Result: You will die in a nuclear holocaust.
 

The country responsible will be an unexpected one. I hope that you will be close to the epicenter of the explosion. Radiation is terrible. Your death, however, will always be remembered.

You will die in a car accident.
 
You will die from a terminal illness.
 
You will be murdered.
 
You will die while having sex.
 
You will die while saving someone's life.
 
You will die of boredom.
 
You will die in your sleep.
 
How will I die?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Not gonna lie I plan to die doing 120mph in a Ferrari with as many hookers and drugs as I can cram in there while going straight into a brick wall... So fuck that I'll take the car accident

ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?
Your Result: Silver and Red Wolf
 

*howl* You're a very strong person. You tend to be naive most of the time, but when in love boy do you know how to get around! You prefer to be quite around adults. Your soul mate is the gold falcon. You're in conflict with the maroon panda.

Blue Fox
 
Red Jaguar
 
Teal Cat
 
Ocre and Gray Dolphin
 
Tan Giraffe
 
Gold Falcon
 
Yellow Trout
 
ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Ohh yea I totally am! Strong, passionate that kind of focused determined look that you see in people you see in me.

you r 56% dirty minded!!!!!!!
 

you are moderatly sick minded...NOT BAD! u wouldn't get most of my jokes though:( you might get grossed out or not get some of the sick minded people, you would get most of the jokes

how dirty minded r u???
Take More Quizzes



Bullshit!! I'm the guy that says "that's what she said" so much that people are afraid to make any statement without carefully considering it. I'm so much more dirty minded then that its not even funny... fuck that one


What type of partier are you?
Your Result: Bar Social Butterfly
 

Not quite as bad as the 'bar slut', you like to get a bit ripped and become everyone's new best freind. You talk to everyone and anyone, keep people laughing, and with enough liquor you become the professional comedian. You get into deep-thought topics with fellow drunks, get people crying on your shoulder when they vent to you, and end up with hundreds of phone numbers of people that you simply can't recall in your cell-phone all the time.

The rock-star party animal
 
Bar Slut
 
The Socialite
 
Hardcore drunk
 
The Lurker
 
The designated driver
 
What type of partier are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Yea makes sense


Wow I'm already bored of this

One Love...

No comments: